Yellow 432 is pure pigment and can be added in small quantities to the BioResistent pigments to:
- Create additional tonalities of colour in the light to medium range of eyebrow pigments
- Neutralise the impact of skin undertone on eyebrow pigments in the light to medium spectrum
- Neutralise the impact of excessive pressure during eyebrow procedures in the light to medium spectrum
- Used neat to colour correct purple eyebrows (2 applications)
- Use 4 drops with 1 drop Mineral Red 434 to colour correct grey eyebrows (2 applications)
The BioResistant Colour Expert Class is free when you purchase 20 BioResistant pigments. You’ll have total confidence when working with this must-have pigment series.