Product Sales T&Cs
to the legal terms and conditions (Sale Terms) on which we offer and or sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website (our
site) to you. These Sale Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract) except where those Products
are sold to you as part of a course of training (in which case the agreement for the course will apply).
Please read these Sale Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that
each time you place an order, (whether online or by telephone or in person at our premises) you will be deemed to have agreed to the current
version of these Sale Terms in their entirety and these Sale Terms together with the details of the specific order (such as Products, quantity
and price) will become the Contract between us for that order.
You should print a copy of these Sale Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We may amend these Sale Terms from time to time as set out in paragraph 12 Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Sale Terms
to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Sale Terms, are only in the English language.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours
accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products.
Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- Please note that due to the nature of some of the Products we only offer to sell our Products to appropriately trained professionals
for use in appropriate professional businesses and as explained below we will need to ask for details of your training and
or qualifications and of your business arrangements, including insurance. We reserve the right not to accept any order for
our Products if for any reason we are not entirely satisfied that such a sale would be appropriate.
- Whether you place your order online or by telephone the Products available will be those displayed on our website at any time.
However, on occasion we may have to advise you if a particular Product is not available at that time for any reason.
Contracting as a professional customer
- You represent and undertake that:
- all of the details which you provide in opening an account with us, whether on our site or by telephone or in person (your
account details) are complete and accurate and not misleading;
- You will advise us promptly if any of your account details change in order that your account details are accurate at the
time and date that you submit any order for Products;
- each order for Products is wholly or mainly for the purposes of your professional business in the permanent make up sector;
- you will not place or attempt to place any order for Products on behalf of any other person, or business (whether a company,
partnership or other style of business); and
- if your business is arranged as a company or partnership rather than simply through you as a sole trader you have full
authority to bind that company or partnership to purchase Products.
- You acknowledge and agree that we offer our Products only to those that we consider to be appropriately trained professionals purchasing
the Products wholly for the purposes of their appropriate professional business.
- You have confirmed that you are the type of customer described at 2.2 and you accept that we will not treat you as a consumer customer
and that you will not be offered or entitled to receive from us any rights or entitlements of the type available by law only
to customers classified as “consumers”.
Setting up an account with us
- Before placing an order (through our website/ by telephone / in person) you will need to set up an account with us and answer our
enquiries about your professional training and or qualifications and or business arrangements. We reserve the right to contact
you at any time to ask further questions about these matters.
- 3.2 You can apply to set up an account either by completing the forms here or by contacting us at 0208-995-2072 / 2200.
- We reserve the right to decline to set up an account for you and or once we have set up an account for you we continue to reserve
the right to decline any order or all orders made by you for Products and or to close your account entirely.
- Our shopping pages here will guide you through the steps
you need to take to place an order with us. Our online order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting
your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note
that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our process for accepting orders is set out in paragraph 6.1.
- To place a telephone order you will need to select the Products you require from our website and telephone us on 0208-995-2072
/2200 to place your order and provide your payment details.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note
that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in paragraph
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation).
The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because
of an error in the price on our site as referred to in paragraph 9.5, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not
process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs
charged as soon as possible and by automatic bank transfer or refund to the bank account or credit or debit card which you
used for the original payment.
- As delivery depends on stock levels and availability from some of the manufacturers/ suppliers we will either provide you with
estimated delivery dates (it may not be the same for all Products in your order) as part of the Dispatch Confirmation or shortly
- Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See paragraph 14 for our responsibilities when
- If no one is available at your address Royal Mail or the chosen courier will leave a card with instructions as to where you can
collect the parcel.
- Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by
you collect them from us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full in cleared funds, including all applicable delivery charges.
- We can deliver to locations outside of the United Kingdom, (International Delivery Destinations) but due to the potential for restrictions
on some Products for certain International Delivery Destinations, we reserve the right to decline and or cancel an order where
we believe that such a restriction applies. In this case we would make a refund of any price received from you in relation
to the restricted Products.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery to an International Delivery Destination, your order may be subject to import
duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these
charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information
before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable
or responsible if you break any such law.
Price of products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure
that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please
see paragraph 9.5 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- VAT will be added to the price of each Product at the rate chargeable in the UK on the date when we take your payment in full for
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process,
before you confirm your order and will vary according to the Products ordered and the delivery address in each case.
- Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our efforts, some of the Products on our site
may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that correct prices are applied.
If we identify an error in the price charged for your order we will contact you to inform you of the error and of the correct
price. You may then confirm whether you are happy to proceed with the order at the correct price and to pay to us, or receive
from us the difference. If further payment is required from you we will not dispatch your order until the further payment has
been received by us in cleared funds. If you do not wish to pay any additional amount, or if we cannot contact you we reserve
the right to treat your order as cancelled and to refund you any amounts which you have already paid.
How to pay
- You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: VISA (Debit or Credit) and MASTERCARD
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
- Some of the Products we sell to you come with a manufacturer's guarantee, details of which we will deliver to you with the Products.
Our right to vary these terms
- Every time you order Products from us, the Sale Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you
and us and by placing that order you are deemed to have confirmed your agreement to the whole of the then current Sale Terms.
- 12.2 We may amend these Sale Terms and or any of the documents which form part of them from time to time, so before placing any
order you need to check them to ensure that you accept and agree to them in their entirety. The current version of each of
the documents will always be posted on our website and the date upon which it first came into effect will be stated at the
bottom of each.
- 12.3 If we have to revise these Terms between the date of your Order and the date of our Dispatch Confirmation and, we will contact
you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with
the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If
you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange
a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
- We only supply the Products for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use any Product for any resale, hire, loan
or gift purposes.
- 13.2 Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or 13.3 As the Products
are not intended and are not ordinarily intended for private use, occupation or consumption Section 7 of the Consumer
Protection Act 1987 shall not apply to these Sale Terms.
- Subject to paragraph 13.2, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence),
breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to paragraph 13.2, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed
3 X the price of the Products.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products.
Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or
otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the
Products are suitable for your purposes.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these
Sale Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, such as strikes, industrial action by third
parties, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Sale Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these Sale Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended
for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products
to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- If an Event Outside Our Control continues for more than 6 weeks either you or we may cancel the Contract.
Communications between us
- When we refer, in these Terms, to "in writing", this will include e-mail but not fax.
- If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 020-8995-2200
or by e-mailing us at email@example.com .
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any paragraph in these Sales Terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can
send this to us by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to Natural Enhancement (UK) Limited at 26B Cambridge Road North, Chiswick,
London, W4 4AA. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing. If we have to contact you or give you notice
in writing, we will do so by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your account details.
- Any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing
and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service or e-mail.
- A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at our registered office;
if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second day other than a
Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England (Business Day) after posting or if sent by e-mail, one Business Day after transmission.
- In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed,
stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the
- The provisions of this paragraph 15 shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
Use of our site
- Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms
which apply to you.
How we use your personal information
Other important terms
entire agreement between you and us and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties,
representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- You acknowledge that in entering into these Sale Terms you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty
(whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Sale Terms.
- You and we agree that neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement
based on any statement in this Sale Terms.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Sale Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights
or our obligations under these Sale Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Sale Terms to another person if we first agree in writing.
- These Sale Terms are between you and us. With the exception of any other company within the group of companies which may enforce
these Sale Terms as if they were us, no other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts
(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Sale Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are
unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Sale Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against
you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do
not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not
mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Sale Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including
non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- We both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim
arising out of or in connection with a Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Information about us
- We operate the website www.naturalenhancement.co.uk. We are Natural Enhancement (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and
Wales under company number 05282422 and with our main trading address and registered office at 26B Cambridge Road North, Chiswick,
London, W4 4AA. Our VAT number is 848 844 279.
- You may contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0208 995 2200 / 0208 995 2200 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to give us formal notice of any matter in accordance with these
Sale Terms, please see paragraph 15.
30th June, 2016